ABS sheet is the optimisation of Acrylonitrile, Butadiene and Styrene. ABS provides excellent impact strength, high mechanical strength and chemical resistance which makes ABS suitable for uses likely to receive knocks, scratching or scuffs. ABS can be easily thermoformed, blow moulded, cut and drilled.
ABS is available in black or white with a gloss or hair-cell finish, varying in thickness up to 4.5 mm.
- Easily glued
- Highly machinable and easily fabricated
- Excellent mould and thermoforming ability
- Strong and rigid
- Very good electrical insulator
- Protective cornering and guarding
- Electronic cases and instrument panels
- Models and prototypes
- Point of Sale
- Signage - indoor and outdoor